Prev: Re: Modular Freighters (was Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters) Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (long reply)

RE: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:24:35 -0800
Subject: RE: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

<shameless plug>
I've just started using MS Photodraw 2000.  It's a graphics editor were
going to be shipping with Office 2k.  There's a 30 day eval at this
location:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/2000/PhotoDraw/Trial/default.htm

It's rather large (6-8 meg IIRC), but it's a nice program for making web
graphics.
</shameless plug>

There's always Paint Shop Pro 5 which is a great shareware app.

Good luck,
Nathan

--SG2/DS2/misc--

Prev: Re: Modular Freighters (was Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters) Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (long reply)