Prev: [fh] nederlander space kingdom was Re: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: Re: Modular Freighters (was Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters)

Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:43:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

I can do HTMLizing for parts of the project. I guess that makes me a
subEditor or something...I've been doing HTML for long enough now to be
comfortable with it. (is it really only September I started my webpage?
Jeez, it seems longer than that...)

I've also got a lot of free Mgs on my site, if we need them - sounds
like
we don't thanks to Jerry.

Next question: Can anyone recommend a good freeware/shareware graphics
program? I've got Corel Draw 5, but it doesn't handle .gif or .jpg files
that I can tell, and it's also got some oddities that I don't like
much...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--SG2/DS2/misc--