Prev: Re: Battlefleet ... but also some OT and a bit Showdown Next: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:01:03 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:
> Aaron Teske wrote:
> > >knowing pudding workshop (and what is
> > >the origin of that term?),
> >
> > Nyrath?
>
>	You got me.  I've seen the term in common use
>	on the newsgroups where people are uncharitable
>	to GW.	I have no idea where it came from.

i'm on the case. if usenet provides an answer (i understand that this
*has* happened at some point in the distant past, but i was told the
tale
by this guy in a bar who then ran off with my wallet :-), i'll let you
know.

Tom

Prev: Re: Battlefleet ... but also some OT and a bit Showdown Next: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details