Prev: Heavy fighter costs, aka unscrewing (down?) with confidence <g> Next: Re: Encyclopedia GZG

Re: Fighter Missiles and such

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:25:29 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

John Leary wrote:

>      Human heavy fighters a 'screened', Kra'Vak fighters (all types)
are
> considered heavy (in this case heavy means - armored).

John, I'm afraid you have made this up. MT says that heavy fighters are
"better protected  from attack by armoured hulls, heavier structural
components etc." and that they are *treated* as if they had level-1
screens. I can't find any place in MT where it says or even implies that
human heavy fighters actually *have* screens.

Of course, in your universe they may have screens. You can't use your
homegrown background to wave away other people's explanations of how
they
see things working (like you seem to do with Jared's description of
heavy
fighters), though.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Heavy fighter costs, aka unscrewing (down?) with confidence <g> Next: Re: Encyclopedia GZG