Prev: Re: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic flyer pictures Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (long reply)

Re: Encyclopedia GZG

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:26:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Encyclopedia GZG

jim clem wrote:

> I've cobbled up a header image for the project.  Its at
>
> http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/images/gzgpedia.gif
>
> Whatcha think?

Oooh.  I like.

Okay, what I'll do then is cobble up some sort of draft copy in my
webspace, and I'll post the URL to the list when I'm done.  (I'm
not at work today, so it'll probably be tomorrow...)

I like the formalization of the process, but let's not get too formal,
okay?  (8-)  I'll commit to at least a webmaster role (hell, it's what
I do full time, so might as well do it here.  I have lots of free time.
Really.  (8-) )

Okay, going away now.  (8-)
J.

--
     *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: Re: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic flyer pictures Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (long reply)