Prev: Re: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic flyer pictures Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 05:25:25 PST
Subject: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:35:53 +1000
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>

G'day Jim,

>Well gentlemen (by the way, are there any ladies on the list.	Just
>curious)

There's at least one (me) let alone the countless "other halves"
who regularly join in the slaught... errm fun ;)

Cheers

Beth
Hehe, battle on Beth!!

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic flyer pictures Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update