Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia - Brainstorming Next: Re: Showdown

Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:53:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

jim clem wrote:
> I need to speak to the Great Seer of Stellar Sites myself.  I've
pegged
> the NCS to hold three systems as of 2183.

	Just submit your order and I'll see what I can do.
	I appologise for not getting more done over the
	week-end, I was at the Battlefleet Gothic demo.

	I need to know any limitations you have on location,
	basically what other nations are the NCS near?

	I'm going to have to increase the radius of "Known Space"
	past 10 parsecs, I've run out of good stars to assign.

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia - Brainstorming Next: Re: Showdown