Prev: Re: Battlefleet ... but also some OT and a bit Showdown Next: The Teske Field and Showdown (was Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh)

Campain ending

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:38:22 EST
Subject: Campain ending

Hi,
I was part of a campian set in the Starfleet Wars univers using FT2.0
modifed
by the rules on Dean's page.   I played the Terran forces, my objectives
were
to capture a weapon and fighter sample from each of the other empires
and hold
of the Entomailan advance into the Devron System.  I assaulted an
entomalian
system, captureing several Entomalin ships (capturing a Sub Pack weapon
system
and 24 fast fighters) I attacked an Avian outpost, capturing 12 Nimble
fighters and a class-3 and class-2 rail gun.  While this was happing my
other
forces moved to help break a blockade on an Aquarin system. After this
my
force moved to attack an Carvorian system. Capturing a SuperDreadnought,
used this to attack an Aquarian convoy, geting a cloaking device.  With
these
objectives compleat I moved my forces back to the Devron System, taking
out 45
ships out of an entomalin force of 108 ships (this was in several
battles, not
all at one time) Opon returning I repaired the damaged ships and
upgraded
several of them with Rail Guns, Cloaking devices, and upgrading there
C-batts
to ones that could also hit fighters. While this was happing the
fighters got
upgraded to Heavy, Fast, Attack, Torp, Int, Long range, Agiel fighters,
the
Entomalian force, reinforced with 108 more ships, attacked the Devron
system,
we did not hold.  The Entomalian forces were routed by a surprise
apearace by
an Avian force, one of my ELINT vessels ECMed the force before it could
report
that we had rail guns.	The Avian ships were in need of repair for
fighting
the Entomalian force.  While they were docked at the base we boarded
there
ships.	We sent a message to the Avian HQ thanking them for ther help
and that
we were sorry for the loss of there force.  Mean while the boys and
girls in
R&D are jumping up and down while they took the Avian ships up and down.
 All
in all very fun, alto I think the Avian prisoners would disagree, alto
they
will be let go once we finish the upgrade on the ships.
-Stephen