Prev: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth Next: Re: Showdown

Re: Battlefleet ... but also some OT and a bit Showdown

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:29:55 +1000
Subject: Re: Battlefleet ... but also some OT and a bit Showdown

>I didn't account for the screen when handling the firing though, so all
>damage results are correct.  I'll take the screen out for the next
>turn.
>
>(I'm glad somebody other then the players is taking a look at Showdown,
though.
>(8-) )

Ohhh what? Do you mean we're actually supposed to pay attention to what
we're shooting at? I've been putting all my spare time into praying for
6s
for a
change (OK so Indy got them, but that's a start).

Anyway, I grew up in a household where the umpire was always right -
often
intimidated or straight-out ignored but always right ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth Next: Re: Showdown