Prev: Re: Modular Freighters (was Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters) Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:08:19 -0800
Subject: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh

John Leary wrote:

> Aaron Teske wrote:
> >
> > (This is also going up on my web page at
> > "http://www.hicom.net/~teske/sfleet/bfg-demo.html")
> >
> > "A thick fog lay across the land as Aaron left his apartment for the
> long
> > trek down to the marsh...."

BTW if anyone start getting worked up about combat in the 40k universe
in prep for the BFG minis then check out Go To Hell Four, which is
GZG-style intelligent writing which takes place in the 40k universe. You
can check it out here:
 http://www.concentric.net/~Los/40k/Gowda/gowdaix.htm

Los

P.S> It'll hold you over until the next Rot Hafen chapter...

Prev: Re: Modular Freighters (was Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters) Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update