Prev: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:41:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

Los wrote:

> Very nice job, I like reading stuff like this. I think we need to
> publish an Encyclopedia Groundzeroca...
>
> Los

Oooh, that sounds like fun.  I'll volunteer the web space.  (Effectively
unlimited, just as long as my site isn't larger then CANOEs.  (8-) )

Hmmm.  This is going to be a really big, really long term project you
know...

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update