Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (long reply)

OT/Microsoft CC:3

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:36:03 -0800
Subject: OT/Microsoft CC:3

Buy Microsoft Close Combat III: The Russian Front.

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN  it is extraordinary. Best damned sim i have ever
played.
Easy to play, easy to learn 300+units, free internet play, REAL TIME not
turn based.

Nothing quite like sending a pair of Tiger Tanks supported by
Panzergrenadiers into the teeth of Russian T34s...

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (long reply)