Prev: Re: GZGs New Advert Next: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:33:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh

Just briefly scanning the list (I may archive it, but I never have time
read it in depth any more), when I came across this....

Aaron Teske wrote:
> I blame Jerry Han, by the way; I think he's draining off the Teske
Field,
> since I didn't get anything more than a couple double rerolls, and
none of
> the third rolls did damage.  Mark was also a bit more sensible in his
fleet
> design than in our last battle, where he took a few pulse torps; he
didn't
> take any last night.	My pulse torps didn't do too much; hit 2 of 3
shots,
> but only did 3 points of damage. <sigh>

Draining off the Teske Field?  Why would I want to do that?  I think
you should blame Mark; after all, he's hitting with pulse torps right
now.
(8-)  (Besides, what are you complaining about?  Between you and Noam
there ain't much left of Mark's Victoria now, is there?  (8-) )

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: GZGs New Advert Next: Re: Fighter Missiles and such