Prev: Re: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: GZGs New Advert

Re: [FT] SML arcs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:37:32 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] SML arcs

Tim Jones wrote:

> Oerjan wrote:
>
> >Three arcs as indicated by the symbol; not possible to buy
> >extra arcs for a single launcher.
>
> Thats what I though - its just the other arc bearing
> weapons usually state what they are.

All weapons are covered by the "Arcs of fire" section on p.4, so a
specific mention in the weapon rules isn't strictly necessary (but would
be nice, of course). The SMx symbols lack the darkened area to show
where
they can't fire, though :-/

> I assume the SLM has no restrictions where the
> three arcs can bear, that is AP/A/AS is allowed.

Correct. You can't launch missiles into the A arc if you've used your
main thrusters, though :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: GZGs New Advert