Prev: Re: GZGs New Advert Next: Re: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:27:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

Tim Jones wrote:

> >Will you try a "power allowcation system"
>
> PA just doesn't map to the FT conceptual framework.
>
> tim jones - software warrior with NO FEAR

Ahhh  this will be Interesting!   I have allways wanted to play SFB
ships with NO power shortages!	8D

Ooo!  Ooo!  I get it!  I get it!   We will get to play FT using SFB
SSDs!

Ya know, this brings up a thought....we could use the SFB ship design
book to build the ships, and then FT to play them.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: GZGs New Advert Next: Re: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report