Prev: Re: Gaming backgrounds/scenarios Next: RE: Battlefleet Gothic Report

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 01:53:34 EST
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

<< >	Did he say why he didn't care for pre-written orders?

 Too time-consuming, especially in large fleet battles. >>

What I do for movement is devided the ships into thrust classes (the
first to
move is the 1 thrusters, then the 2 thrusters, ect) roll for initive for
the
entire fleet.  This alows the DDs to get into postion behind the DNL,
wave its
fingers, press the butten, and realy hert the DNL and it can't do any
thing,
but the scout ship can do that, I think this is better than they way it
is set
up with all of the ships moving at the same time.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Gaming backgrounds/scenarios Next: RE: Battlefleet Gothic Report