Prev: [FT] Stealth was Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR Next: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

Re: FT Scenario ideas

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:02:03 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Scenario ideas

At 07:10 PM 1/24/99 +0000, you wrote:
>some of these are pretty cool. this would be a useful adjunct to more
>sophisticated ft scenario sets . generators. we could recycle these
ideas
>into some of those scenario cards.

Just to point out (he said, admittedly somewhat miffed ^_- ) both the
scenarios page and the subplots page at the geocities site have been up
at
my Space Fleet website for a couple years.  Currently, the page is at:

http://www.hicom.net/~teske/sfleet.html

>looking at 'jump point' (where red is attacking blue's fleet as it
forms
>up), blue rolls each turn for the number of arriving squadrons. on a 1,
2
>or 3 he gets none, on a 4 or 5 he gets one and on a 6 he gets two. hmm.
>1,2,3->0;4,5->1;6->2. now where have i seen that mechanic before ...
>methinks i spy an FT guy at work within the Evil Empire!

<grin> Prolly nothing *quite* that nefarious....

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: [FT] Stealth was Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR Next: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth