Prev: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: [FT] Stealth was Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:33:15 EST
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

I don't know about GW! If you hate the way their futuristic game
miniatures
look, think they are unabashed price-gougers and have immensely
over-inflated
opinions of the value of their game systems, and an overly belligerent
attitude toward the products of other companies and the rights of other
companies to presume to produce game products at all. It's just hard to
work
up any enthusiasm for them in the first place. I've met some nice people
who
play their games, but I only watch politely and then go find a game more
to my
tastes.

Prev: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: [FT] Stealth was Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR