Prev: Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters Next: Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters

Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:05:17 EST
Subject: Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters

<< So I'd opt for keeping things simple, as well.  Besides, instead of
having
 thrust go *up* as holds are emptied, I'd rather have thrusts go *down*
when
 the holds are filled... after all, warships won't be packed solid with
 stuff like merchies might, so the thrust-2 on that freighter may be
it's
 max thrust when empty. ^_^ >>
The Merchies are desinged with full cargo holds, if you take that mass
out
while leaving the other componets with there curent mass thrust goes up.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters Next: Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters