Prev: Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters Next: Re: Kra'Vak Armor question

Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 12:33:27 -0500
Subject: Re: FB - Thrust Ratings for Freighters

That's what I was thinking when I came up with this idea.  Even if you
don't
want to use it everyday, it would be fun for a scenario rule where the
convoy
has to get x-mass of cargo off the board.  The freighters when then have
the
option to ditch some of their cargo to have better chance of making it,
but if
that just means the pirates have to kill fewer freighters...
Interesting???

IAS

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Aaron Teske wrote:
> > >This will allow frieghters to dump cargo to increase thrust in
emergency
> > >situations.
> >
> > True... kinda.  The thing is, who's to say what is *in* the holds?
If one