Prev: New Web Page Next: FB Kra'Vak

Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:38:17 -0800
Subject: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> << Tell me suh, what might those statistics be in FT2/MT?  The NCS
finds
>  itself a bit short on vessels at this time, and would be interested
in
>  purchasing some of yore fine Q-modules.   >>

     The Royal New Tasmanian Navy has several dual purpose ships in
its fleet reserves.
Built by the Frei Stadt Beyern shipyard at Neu Hurtgen is:

Aux CVL:
mass 50
FTL
thrust 5
E-sensors
2 FCS
2 screens
1 3 arc 'A'
2 3 arc 'C'
2 Submumitions packs
2 fighter squadrons
cost 405 (plus Profit and delivery charges)

Or from the FCT shipyards at the Harmony System comes:
Aux Cruiser:
Mass 36
FTL
Thrust 7
E-sensors
2 FCS
2 screens
1 3 arc 'A'
2 3 arc 'C'
6 cargo
cost 405 (plus Profit and delivery charges)

Both types are very hardy and will serve you well.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: New Web Page Next: FB Kra'Vak