Prev: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done Next: Fighter Missiles and such

RE: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:46:50 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

Hopefully they will do a better job and re-sculpt them (yeah, right)

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Task