Prev: [FT] IF vs NRE, short AAR. Next: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

Kinda [OT]Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:26:52 -0600
Subject: Kinda [OT]Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

***
><Siefert buries his head in hands to hide shame.>
>
>    I hate living in the sticks.

Well, I've heard worse.  At least you have e-mail. ^_-
***

Well, Mark did seem sympathetic when he heard I was from Nebraska. ;->=
I'd
just like to say that we've retired almost all outhouses, 'cept in
parks.

Siefert said:
***
Let us know if they are using any of the cool figs used in the WD
article.
***

While impressed with the figs, I'm far more interested in any mention of
other fleets. Both figs and new rules. You might even mention the many
folks I've heard, on seeing Gothic battleships, saying 'Oh, the Eldar'.
Press for details. Personally, I'd suggest waiting with small club in a
side hallway until Andy Chambers is walking by, alone. *huge grin*

Basically, keep eyes and ears open. The GW folks love dropping subtle,
and
occasionally not so subtle, hints.

And go with our gratitude, Aaron. I'm quite aware of what a sacrifice
this
kind of long drive is.

The_Beast

Prev: [FT] IF vs NRE, short AAR. Next: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships