Prev: [FT] SML arcs Next: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet

Re:SFB Minis - a source for them!

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:25:13 +1000
Subject: Re:SFB Minis - a source for them!

All the old Starline 2300 minis, the big ones no longer in production by
TFG are available through http://www.wargameswarehouse.com.au who CAST
THEM under license. But they're thinking of dropping the range, so if
anyone wants some, contact them.

I've just bought heaps at 25% off. I also managed to get quite a few
Star Blazers minis at $1 Aus (65c US) each from another store.

If you want some at this price, let me know. I also am getting one of
each of the OU ships from Eureka (there are now wuite a number in thye
range, their site is woefully out of date) and will try to get some
pictures of em posted somewheres.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: [FT] SML arcs Next: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet