Prev: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse) Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:33:47 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Atcliffe, Phillip wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:04:32 -0600 (CST) <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:
>
> Are you serious, Mark? This _is_ GW, after all. Unless they are _very_

> different on the other side of the Pond, they barely recognise that
> other shops/games _exist_!
>
> Phil, all of a sudden reminded of Avalon Hill and the General....

	I know that... I just happen to like their gothic ship minis.
heck with the game. (Although there is the slightest chance it *might*
be
good.)	GW's horrendus prices don't scare me because I buy all my GW
minis
from a store that gives 30% off their products.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse) Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?