Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: [FT] Accel/Decel in cinematic movement

Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:49:03 PST
Subject: Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu>
To: "'FT List'" <GZG-L@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:59:05 -0500

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> Oh, they most certainly would!  ....This
> kind of chaos would be right up their alley, and they would be doing
> everything in their power to prolong such a conflict....

Crossover Warning:
Bavarians = Shadows

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Well, if any odd, black, tentacled ships arrive in the NCS, they'd bes'
be ready for a load of buckshot.

Hmmmm, perchance the NCSN should mount scatterguns on their ships?  What

a deliciously dangerous idea, eh Miss Scarlet?

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: [FT] Accel/Decel in cinematic movement