Prev: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse) Next: Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]

Re: Stargrunt/Dirtside

From: therubydragon@m...
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:20:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Stargrunt/Dirtside

> I'm consitering getting STII and/or DSII, I'm wondering if anyone
would be
> kind enuff to give an exsample of each combat system and give a little
bit
> about what the system will handle.
> Thanks
> -Stephen

I am thinking about getting one of them as well.

<lamehumor>AND NOW presenting the most Powerful weapon of all time!!!
THE HEL/666!!!!!!</lamehumor>

Has anyone Hear seen Chaos Gate? I got it for christmas. It is a
Warhammer:40k computer game. All X-com Style combat in WH:40k
universe. It is rather good! I also enjoy Final Liberation. Epic 40k
computer game. Is anyone interested in multiplayer games for either
of them????

Quote From my ever Growing Quotes and jokes.txt

243. "To delight in war is a merit in a soldier, a dangerous quality
in the captian, and a positive crime in a statesman." -- George
Santayanna, The Life of Reason
Aaron Davis
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/castle/8274/index.html
davisrc@king.igs.net

Prev: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse) Next: Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]