Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:16:24 -0500

Tom spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> >Thomas Barclay (BB) mass 72, thrust 6, C++ Battery, Canuk Field ...
> I've seen Barclay run and he's Thrust 3 or 4 at best.

And next time I see YOUR carcass across the battleboard, Mr.
McCarthy, it'll be "Ramming Speed!" and you'll find out what 100 Mass
feels like when it runs you down..... cheeky bugger.....

(grin).

T.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?