Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here] Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]

RE: Anyone use FB ships?

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:42:26 -0000
Subject: RE: Anyone use FB ships?

>    I notice that a lot of the posters here use ships of their own
>designs.  I was wondering if anyone actually uses the ships in
>the Fleet
>Book.	If so, how well do they work as fleets?  I've been considering
>purchasing a fleet and would like some opinions on the ships.

There was some MAJOR discussion not long after the FB hit the streets
check the list archives (see FAQ). Several AAR's and various
advocacy discussions on the various fleets and possible
doctrines.

--------
The FT FAQ is available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html

Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here] Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]