Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, (Stranger Than Fiction) Next: Re: Fighter rerolls

Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 05:49:23 PST
Subject: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:50:08 -0500
From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@erols.com>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New
Con

Thomas Anderson wrote:
distracted.  When giants start fighting in the sandbox, everyone else
gets the hell out of the way or gets stepped on.  Maybe they'd grab for
New Sicily as well--that's a nice planet.

John M. Atkinson

The NCS would probably take advantage of any distraction on the part of
the NAC to make some commerce raids.   Hmmmmm, reminds of more history,
I'll have to make up a ship class for this..........

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, (Stranger Than Fiction) Next: Re: Fighter rerolls