Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States Next: Re: Unoffical Powers Page, was Re: A new power to deal with

Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:38:43 -0500
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]

At 06:18 PM 1/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Aaron Teske wrote:
>> And off somewhere else, we've got the Imperium, which was founded by
>> fleet that got lost in a Warp storm and thrown *WAAAAY* off course --
>> across universes! -- and is trying to figure out what the heck to do
now.

>> Kinda like me, trying to decide if I really want to pursue that
background.

>*Cringe*

<grin>

>Wanna get the entire Human sphere together to whack the hell out of
>them?

Hey!!!	This is Fleet, not Marines!  They're just looking for a place to
live... I think.  Rag-tag fleet, kinda sorta maybe.  Actually, I *am*
painting up some ships for a Marine chapter, but that's partly because
of
the scenario I'm running at GZG-ECC II.

>Especially if they have to use the SGII rules I've seen--easier
targets,
>short-range weapons, etc.

Pfft.  I've only played 40K twice, and wasn't that impressed.  (Though I
hear the new version is a step in the right direction.)  I'm talking
starship combat, not ground... I've only played one game each of DS II
and
SG II.	But the Imperial ships have whupped Indy's fleets several times.
<grin>

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!