Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: Haha!!

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:07:30 -0800
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

John M. Atkinson wrote:

> Methinks I'm going to put together a "minor power central" page
> listing
> all homebrew nations out there on the web.  If you're not on the list
> above, let me know.  Nations mentioned in Canonical material need not
> apply.  :)

I thiunk that's a good idea.

> Side note:  Of the four above (not counting the spin-off background
> from
> the NRE-verse), two split off from the NAC. Interesting.

Yes very.

> BTW, how many independant minor nations not affiliated with any of the
>
> Terran superstates do y'all see as existing?

I'm sure the Kra'Vak or someother nasty Alien race (the bugs) will come
round and reduce the count sometime in 2200...

Los

Interesting side note: Imagine a future GZZ ECC that decides the fate of
the official GZG Universe after 2200. You have a campiagn of somesort in
the months leading up, with the final big fight at the con. If the NSL,
NRE, NAC or whatever alien force the humans take on is elimniated then
the discussion of new happenings for that power are stricken from teh
roles forever....

I know it would never happen but imagine the tension and seriousness of
such an important battle. GZG players from around the globe banding
together to fight for the Virtual survival of the Human race.

Los

Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: Haha!!