Prev: Re: Union of Border Worlds Next: RE: Haha!!

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:50:22 +0100
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

jim clem  wrote in reply to Schoon's reply to him:

> >A fine mornin' gentlemen, and any of you kind ladies there as well.
> >am proud to announce the forming of a new polity for the FT universe,
> >The New Confederate States.
>
> Erm. Sounds like FCT to me.

> If you please, kindly define FCT.

Free Cal-Tex, ie California, Texas and presumably the territory between
them at least. Also controls two planets (Austin and Fenris, later
re-named New Pasadena). They split off from the NAC in 2159.

Unless my geography is hopelessly confused Jim is talking more or less
about the cultural heritage from the south Missisippi valley and
eastward,
which of course lies entirely outside the FCT's area of interest :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Union of Border Worlds Next: RE: Haha!!