Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:42:48 PST
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:31:28 -0800
From: Los <los@cris.com>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Do you have to be white to apply for citizenship?

Los

Nay Sir!  And again I say, Nay!  Such is the taint of our one truly
painfull blot on the fine and honorable history of the old South. Do the

Neu Swabians smile fondly of the Holocaust?  Can you get a tittering
laugh from a Russian over the Purges?  Nay, sir, thrice nay. True
Southerners have no stomach for slavery or bigotry.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!