Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: Background questions

A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:29:34 PST
Subject: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

A fine mornin' gentlemen, and any of you kind ladies there as well.  I
am proud to announce the forming of a new polity for the FT universe,
The New Confederate States.  We are currently accepting applications for

citizenship from any of those dis-enchanted living in the Old South
under the current thumb of the NAC, as well as any others who would wish

to join us out here on the Rim.  We presently hold one garden world, a
truly lovely sight it is, which we have given the old, revered name of
Dixie.	Please come and visit us, experience old Southern hospitality,
and please make any comments on our new web site, now open at;

http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

There is presently a short comment on the forming of the NCS, as well as

our first two full ships, the Chickamauga class Corvette, and the
Atlanta class Frigate.	More to follow as time permits.

Ya'll come!

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
REALITY.SYS Corrupted:	Re-Boot Universe?  (Y/N/Q)
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigger of Borg:  ASSIMILATING!!!  Thats what Tiggers do Best!