Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: Tactics Question

Re: Ok, I'm off-topic. Mea culpa. Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 01:31:16 +1000

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Seriously, at your age, I had several very pleasant loves to look
forward
> to, one bad marraige, and still time to find a woman who'll care for
me far
> more than I deserve.

I lucked out in this regard. After batting .000 until I was 22, the
firts girl I got serious about became my wife. She had her own model
railway set, AND a copy of Panzerblitz.

> ***LUXURY! if that's per hour, that's what I get teaching at ADFA
(after
> tax).***
>
> Even allowing for after tax. if those are Aussie dollars, I could
afford to
> pay you to design, assemble, and paint my ships. Course, McDonalds
could do
> the same for flipping burgers. And I thought our military was getting
the
> short end. (Not that they aren't.)

Fortunately, I did the conversion to US Dollars. $21 Aus per hour, but
you only get paid for about half the hours you actually put in.

> Course, I'd like to see a few 'squadron' orders designed. If the
squadron
> has to flip course, I'd like to be able to flip the positions of
particular
> ships. Referring back to where we like to keep our lighter units, of
> course.

Yes, it would be nice to be able to effectively do a turn in-line
astern.
 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo