Prev: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet Next: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!!

Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 05:57:40 PST
Subject: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet

----Original Message Follows----
From: DracSpy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:29:30 EST
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

<< I have an Excel spreadsheet with all the stars Nyrath has listed as
 belonging to the various players and powers, including NRE, OU, PAU,
 AE(that's me), RH, and NI (is that Noam I. or New Israel?).
 a) what national colors go with the powers I just mentioned?  Two
colors
 only, please, as I am color coding the background and letters.
 b) can anyone (Nyrath) give me the star types, luminosity & mass for
the
 list?
 c) anyone want a copy? Excel for Windows 95, 300kb.

I'd like a copy please.  Thanks.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
REALITY.SYS Corrupted:	Re-Boot Universe?  (Y/N/Q)
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigger of Borg:  ASSIMILATING!!!  Thats what Tiggers do Best!

Prev: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet Next: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!!