Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

[OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:13:45 -0500

-MWS- spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:
> [snip]
> > right! clearly, the Thomasae have prior claim to intercontinental
> > polysomatic entity status; the AndersonBarclayGranvold will
exterminate
> > all Markoid life-forms! they are clearly in need of a cull: thin out
their
> > numbers! exterminate! exterminate!
>
> The ABGs of Tomasae [ducking].  You do realize that we of the Markoids
now
> outnumber you, don't you? <eg>

Hah, Mr. Granvold and Mr. Anderson, they've fallen into our cunningly
laid trap. Little do they realize that my record breaking case of
split personality now has them outnumbered at least 5:1. They don't
stand a chance! There's also a Tom McCarthy lurking out there (Hey
Stubbs!). You other motley lot are (pardon the pun so terrible it
hurts me to write it) "Mark"ed men..... surrender peacefully. You
will be assimilated. Resistance is useless.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup