Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. (Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped)) Next: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

Re: Haha!!

From: "The end of the bottomeless pit is a body-length and a half down." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:18:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Haha!!

Siefert writes:
>"The end of the bottomeless pit is a body-length and a half down."
>wrote:
>>
>> What, pray tell, is a *Narn* going to do with three Minbari and one
Earth
>> ship??
>>
>> And 'target practice' isn't an optional answer.  ;-)
>
>	Backward engineering?

Yeah, but look at the Victory and Excalibur ships from 'A Call To Arms'.
Primary Weapon #1, I refer to specifically. (there, that ought to have
kept the spoilers down to a minimum)

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"