Prev: Re: Haha!! Next: Re: Tactics Question

RE: Haha!!

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:34:08 -0800
Subject: RE: Haha!!

No one said we were DUMB...They make perfectly acceptable Morale
reducers
for the enemy force that jumps into Homeworld Space to find Three
Minbari
Warcruisers and an Omega hovering in the midst of the Home Fleet. (Even
if
they are shells of foamed Aluminum...)

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: Re: Haha!! Next: Re: Tactics Question