Prev: [URL] Bri's GZG Sites Next: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

Re: Background questions

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:23:40 +0000
Subject: Re: Background questions

	An alternative would be say that each jumps is say a lightyear
and that
each ship has fuel for so many jumps. You could then get real tricky and
say that the amount of fuel for each jump is dependent on the mass of
the
ships thus you need those escorts to raid and patrol. Just a thought.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

At 04:09 18/01/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I've been considering the idea of setting up a 'background assumptions'
>page for my NRE, discussing the assumptions I make when considering my
>universe (I like the ring of that, "My Universe").  Anyway, I think
I've