Prev: Re: [FT] campign blues Next: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped

Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:42:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

Mark A. Siefert wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> >	 One can only agree, my master!
> <Torgo theme>
>	  ThE MaSTER DoESn'T ApPrOVE oF YoUr FlaNKiNG MAnEUVeR...
> </Torgo theme>
> --
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert

Mk,
     It is unforunite but true that the well timed 'shift right/left'
is one of my favorite things to do with the excessively maneuverable
ships I prefer.   Please note that the universe has many masters but
only one Lord.

Bye for now,
John L,

Prev: Re: [FT] campign blues Next: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped