Prev: Gravitic Mines.. Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:49:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:

> GZG-ECC, aka 'Little Ottawa'! those sneaky canadian dev...
> mmmngnngngmnmgnmgneeeeeee ... Canadians are friendly. Canadians are
good.
> Canadians are friendly. Canadians do not want to take over the world.
> Canadians are good. Canadians are not a threat. Canadians are
friendly.
> Obey the Canadians. Canadians are good ...

Ah, the secret orbital mind control lasers are working. Good. Combined
with Project HollyWierd (infiltration of Canadian agents into US media)
our program of civilizing the rest of the world is well on track.

I offer a toast, gentlebeings. (in good Canadian beer, of course)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.CA)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -DS2/SG2/misc-

(and Minister of Subversion & Funny Walks)

(anyone taking this stuff seriously has had their sense of humour
surgically removed...)

Prev: Gravitic Mines.. Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems