Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Ion Cannon

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:24:47 -0800
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk> wote:

> > >and drink strong beer
>
> strong beer! don't make me laugh. perhaps compared to that yellow
fizzy
> pop the americans drink, but to a european your boast is laughable!
> honestly, though, i heard a theory that american beer is the way it is
so
> as to be like coke, so that young people can easily get into it.

  Yes that yellow fizzy stuff is terrible.  BUT, there are a lot of
fantastic American beers that don't come from the big makers of the
fizzy stuff.  If you every get out to Califonia, I'll show some of
the local microbrewers.  There is good stuff in the old USA, you just
don't see it advertised on the telly.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold			<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Ion Cannon