Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

Re: [FT] Progress report - sourcing "Centauri compatible" ships

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:26:57 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Progress report - sourcing "Centauri compatible" ships

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Tom Granvold wrote:
> Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@istar.ca> wrote:
[snip]
> > winged ships in the Sentry and Vorchan style. The Bloodhawk is
similar
> > in size to the AoG Sentry but with more weight, but the wings sweep
in
> > the opposite direction.
>
>     You can just turn it around and it looks just as good.

It's still ugly, IMO :)

> >The Eagle in just a much bigger version of the
> > Bloodhawk with a wingspan close to a Vorchan. The Revenge is similar
in
> > shape to the Vorchan body without the vertical wing.

The Revenge has real potential - I'll have to see if I can dig a couple
up
somewhere.

[snip]
>    My web page mentioned above is at:
> <http://www.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/index.html>

Thanks!

>    Yes the RAFM site has pictures of most of these miniatures.  Their
> site at:  <http://www.execulink.com/~rafmco/> does not seem to be
working.

That's because they finally got their own domain name working.	RAFM's
web
site is now located at <http://www.rafm.com/> - the execulink.com site
is no
longer around.	HTH!

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems