Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:04:23 -0500
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

>Laserlight wrote:
>
>> Someone who shall remain nameless wrote:
>> >I wrote in the original post that the paper wasn't classified. I
>haven't
>> >heard anything to contradict that yet :-/
>>

>> I suppose if you abruptly stop writing and we never hear from you
>again,
>> that would be a sign that it's time to cancel all our current email
>> accounts?
>
>Might be a good idea, yes ;-)
>
>But OTOH we already know we have Bavarian spies on this list, so it's
>probably to late for you anyway ;-)
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

Not "spies", citizen.  Observers.  There ARE spies on this list, of
course,
but you don't know about them.	No one knows about them.  They don't
even
know about themselves....

Fnord.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems