Prev: Re: Re: DSII editor file format Next: Re: [FTFB] More on Fighter Bays and Hangers . . .

Re: [FTFB] More on Fighter Bays and Hangers . . .

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 23:41:29 EST
Subject: Re: [FTFB] More on Fighter Bays and Hangers . . .

<< >What I'd like to see is fighter hangers and launch bays designed
around
the
 >launcher/magazine idea that the SMLs currently use - every hanger has
 >specific launch bay that it is connected to, and this launch bay is
subject
 >threshold checks and needle beam attacks in the standard manner.

 This is one of the more interesting proposals I've seen in a while.
Much
 potential. >>
I had not thought of that, but it is a great idea.  How about the same
stats
as the SMLs, with fighters replacing the missile reloads?
My $.01 and Schroon's $.02 and someone elses $.02, all in all $.05:)
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Re: DSII editor file format Next: Re: [FTFB] More on Fighter Bays and Hangers . . .