Prev: Re: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics) Next: Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Re: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics)

From: "By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:13:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics)

>> Rather than respond to a bunch of individual posts, I opted to lump
'em
>> together.  :)  (oh, God, being efficient on a monday - somebody shoot
me!)

>With a Class 16 gun?

Whatever works!  :0)

M 'target!' k
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics) Next: Re: [DSII] Reactive armour