Prev: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics) Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:08:25 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> << Just out of curiosity, how did you define the scenario?  "I'm going
> bring
>  two ships, and you bring everything you've got"?  How did you sucker
> your
>  opponent into this? >>

I think it would be fun...And by the way, one of the classic scenarios
of Science Fiction. But then again in my view, balanced scenarios are
boring, I think it's cool to labor under some disadvantage. How many
real life battles are balanced?

Los

Prev: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics) Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics