Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors (Option 2) Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

RE: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters?

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:24:06 -0800
Subject: RE: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters?

>How about allowing fighter needle damage to be repaired?  The system is
>simply crossed off the same as failed thresholds & is then treated as
>normal.
>That way it won't overpower a ship, but it will slow it down for a turn
>or two until it can fix the damage.

This makes for the problem of more paperwork and hassle in keeping track
of
what damage can be repaired, and what can't. On small ships, the chance
of
repairing damage, with so few DCPs, is pretty slight.

I prefer the mechanic of limiting their attacks.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors (Option 2) Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics